AC/DI Tapping Strap
Material: Gunmetal (LG2) BS1400:1986 – BS EN 1982:1999
Bolts: Stainless Steel G316
Seals: Nitrile Rubber
- The Lip seal is activated by water pressure, not direct compression. This means the pressure on the outside of the pipe is the same as on the inside of the pipeline (very important when used with uPVC Pipe and it’s cold flowing characteristics and susceptibility to lineal cracking).
- S/S G316 Bolts, washers and nuts are used.
- Bands can be supplied with brass bolts as integral casting on the bottom half of the band (information on request).
- You do not have dissimilar metal corrosion on this option.
- The seal is water tight with minimal torque on the bolts.
- The bands have been made to suit AC Pipe manufactured in U.A.E. and other sizes.
- Each unit is complete at time of dispatch, including BSP Tapping, or can be ordered un-tapped.
|Pipe Size BSAC100 & BSAC150||Pipe OD at Spigot||Suitable for BS486/1966 Imperial AC and BS486/1988 Metric AC||Tapping Range Available|
|100mm (4″)||126mm||121.9mm to 127mm||from ½” up to 2″|
|150mm (6″)||178mm||175.8mm to 179.2mm||from ½” up to 2″|
|200mm (8″)||234mm||232mm to 236.6mm||from ½” up to 2″|
|250mm (10″)||288mm||285mm to 291.2mm||from ½” up to 2″|
|300mm (12″)||344mm||on request||from ½” up to 2″|
|350mm (14″)||402mm||on request||from ½” up to 2″|
|400mm (16″)||456mm||on request||from ½” up to 2″|